Friday, September 12, 2014

Easy Coleslaw Dressing

We aren't huge coleslaw eaters at our house.  In fact, I have only made coleslaw twice in my life.  But a few weeks ago my family was getting together for Sunday dinner and my mom was making bbq pork sandwiches, so naturally I felt like we needed some coleslaw to go with them.  I bought a big bag of shredded coleslaw mix at Sam's Club but couldn't find any dressing to go on it.  I figured that I could find a pretty easy recipe online so I started looking around and this is the result of that searching.  A combination of a few basic recipes.
1 cup mayo
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup sugar
a few shakes of lemon pepper
salt/pepper to taste

*Stir all ingredients together and mix in with your coleslaw right before serving.

4 comments:

Kathee said...

This is very similar to the one we make. Kind of like what we use on brocolli salad. We also add dried dill, paprika, & onion salt. Sometimes small chunks of pineapple.

Kathee said...

This is very similar to the one we make. Kind of like what we use on brocolli salad. We also add dried dill, paprika, & onion salt. Sometimes small chunks of pineapple.

TriciaGonzalez said...

You could download it without any reluctance it will certainly not damage any one. androdumpperr No one could hack your details. Algorithms are particularly made.

ininraiclim said...

Guards and also starter pins, an easily-adjustable Best Router Table fence, and also a variety of Router Table various other mind-easing attributes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...